maybe it's too early for this. but fuck it, i feel it so here it is.

maybe i'm acting this way
cause i don't wanna lose you, maybe
cause i can't get enough of you
maybe i already feel like this is my world
and i'm paranoid
scared that i'm not the right girl
i want to show my shadow and 
we can hide in the dark
move out to the ocean and live in a van
under the stars
all i know now is that you 
make me real
you make me feel your words on the page 
and that's exactly what i wished for
and when we're in your car
drivin straight to nowhere
my lonely hand touches your palm 
and i'm reading scripture
and i'm saved
i'm out of patience for this
shit around me, this pointless 
absence of muse, these
outskirts of misery
we feel each others bones 
like they were were meant to collide
inside,
beneath a blanket
i give you the best poems i've ever read-
the very thing i identified 
first and said
THIS is living
breathing
SAVIOR WRITING 
it makes me feel 
and now i met someone 
who makes me feel without my pen
to the page


2 comments:

Charlie said...

we feel each others bones
like they were were meant to collide
inside,
beneath a blanket

that's the best. i like your way with words. this poem touches me deep inside (figuratively and literally)

sweet sweet heartkiller said...

thanks.. i like that part too..

:)
im glad... i wanted it to touch you when im not there to do it myself